Welcome

I've been drawing and painting as long as I can remember, copying comic book panels as a kid, a career as a designer and animator, and the last twelve years as a painter. Hope you enjoy the work.

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Winter Creek

7x11 Oil

I hate to obsess about the weather but it's January in Minnesota and that's what we do. It was forecast that the high today would get up to 26-28 degrees, but alas it was more like 10 while I was painting this. I love painting snow but hate being cold, I've discovered that it's all about the socks.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Richard. Glad to see that you've entered the painting 'blogdom'.
    Very nice work, all of it. This one makes me think that I should move south where the sun comes out! Or maybe just look out the studio window?
    I love the penguins too. Funny birds.
    Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete