Welcome

I've been drawing and painting as long as I can remember, copying comic book panels as a kid, a career as a designer and animator, and the last twelve years as a painter. Hope you enjoy the work.

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Clear Water Lake

12x16 Oil

Well it's been a while since I blogged. I've been in Grand Marais Minnesota since Saturday painting with my buddy Neil Sherman (see The Lure of the North Shore blog below). He took me to Clear Water Lake, which is on the edge of the Boundary Waters Canoe Area, very close to Canada to paint these huge palisades. Below is a snapshot Neil took of me, it looks like I'm on the edge of the world, guess I was. Neil and I are going to do a joint workshop in Grand Marais this summer, I should have the dates worked out this week.


1 comment:

  1. That is one nice photograph. Kind of gray, though.

    ReplyDelete