Welcome

I've been drawing and painting as long as I can remember, copying comic book panels as a kid, a career as a designer and animator, and the last twelve years as a painter. Hope you enjoy the work.

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Creek Colors

11x14 Oil

Well since the move I've been working in the studio finishing up a few paintings for the Saint Paul Art Crawl, which is a studio tour that takes place this weekend. For more info on that you can go to www.Artcrawl.org , it's a three day event with a couple hundred of open studios. It's fun to rework some of these paintings that I liked parts of but needed a little changes in composition or color , etc. I have to admit I also messed up a couple in the process but that's the risk you have to take. Hope some of you come by the studio to see the paintings in person, I'm in the Northern Warehouse Building, 308 Prince St. #510.

No comments:

Post a Comment