Welcome

I've been drawing and painting as long as I can remember, copying comic book panels as a kid, a career as a designer and animator, and the last twelve years as a painter. Hope you enjoy the work.

Saturday, June 27, 2009

Badlands

11x14 Oil

On the road to Telluride with Scott Llyod Anderson, we stopped at the Badlands National Park in South Dakota to paint. It is such an amazing landscape that only having time to do one painting there is a tease, but is was good to move the brushes and a nice warm up for the Plein Air event next week. I'm in Erie Colorado as I write this, tomorrow we're going paint somewhere along the way to Telluride, subject matter shouldn't be a problem as we cross the continental divide.

1 comment:

  1. Love this painting! Great color! Nice perspective. I look forward to painting with you in Door County. See ya there! -Kami

    ReplyDelete